Monday, January 12, 2009

It is already January 12th and I still haven’t written anything. The New Year came with high hopes and resolutions even when I received it laying on a couch after a bad indigestion for eating everything I could in Mexico. And even when welcoming the year while getting the chills through my spine wasn’t the most thrilling experience, I’ve been feeling that a new cycle just opened and somehow I’ve got the energy to start changing things around. Capuchi and Pepe helped to paint my bedroom; transforming it into a white box after being olive green for 4 years, and I already started a deep cleaning throwing away the kind of things that remind you about your unfinished projects and ideas. This will be a good year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did it hurt you throwing away things that reminded you unfinished proyects?

Sometimes it is so hard to let the past behind.