Monday, September 13, 2010

Daniel and I are watching the US Open men's final match between Nadal and Djokovic as we wait for Belen to arrive; her flight should be landing around 10:30 pm. I've been couch surfing for the past four days, and will continue to do so until I leave to Colombia on Friday. I feel bad for Belen as she'll be forced to couch surf with me even when she'll be getting the true New York-chaotic experience. "There is an age when couch surfing is no longer fun," Jorge told me during our production meeting today. My house is a mess, so I rather swallow the shame to ask my friends to host me for a few days. Holes in the walls and ceilings, and fine dust covers every surface. Last night as I was riding the subway to Capuchi's house carrying my bags wet from the rain and covered in white dust, I smiled to a man carrying a fishing pole and a bucket full with fresh fish he had just caught in Long Island City. New York is the kind of place where you can never go wrong; there will always be someone odder than you getting all the attention.

2 comments:

Belén said...

coach surfing contigo fue divertido, interesante y una gran experiencia ver a través de tus ojos el paisaje que siempre te acompaña. Gracias por siempre estar.

Anonymous said...

ErectZ is an all spontaneous male enhancement product that is guaranteed to around you wish nights of passionate erotic get hold of or your spinach back.
To various male enhancement products currently base on the bazaar, ErectZ uses only the safest expected ingredients to make sure optimum results with no side effects.

[url=http://www.erectz.com/]male enhancement[/url]