Monday, October 20, 2008

It’s been a while since the last time I wrote. I’ve visited Victor in Mexico, the trees are already red, orange and yellow, and we’ve hosted several dinner parties at our house. Economy is as unpredictable as it was a month ago and Obama seems to be ahead in the presidential race, at least as of this morning. I started wearing my coat, putting salt on my lips after feeling threatened by cold sores and wondering how New York women manage their time. I need to take a time-management course and learn how they look beautiful (having perfectly polished nails, straightened shinny hair, treaded eyebrows and ironed clothes), exercise every morning, work full-time jobs, raise kids, spend time with their husbands, enjoy regular sex, go to therapy, be creative, and above all, don’t get stressed.

No comments: