Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My longtime friend appears to be in love with me. He didn’t said so directly, but he didn’t leave any room for doubts. In the past we always said “I love you” to each other, and that is true, as I love a few of my friends. But, how could I have known he had a special crush for me? Ironically knowing so breaks my heart as this means things won’t go back to our old ways, at least for a long time.


I’m drinking a glass of cold South American Sauvignon Blanc while sitting on my bed and thinking about my US working visa. I need to renew it before November, and I’m a little worried since my boss hasn't approved it yet. For the first time in four years I begin to wonder if he is considering firing me. In any case, I just prepared a list with the reasons on “why I’m a great candidate to keep the position.” Hopefully it won’t be necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best friends should have kids and should be love each others !!