Friday, January 1, 2010

I´m at home by myself waiting for the clay facemask to dry. Today is the first day of a new decade which feels as yesterday, with the difference that I´m trying really hard to make-believe that indeed a new era is staring just now, as the clay is sucking all impurity from my skin. An indecisive new year´s eve marked the celebration, just the precise reflection of the last years. This was the first year we had no plans, so we just decided to go with the flow. We started the evening having a late lunch/early dinner with friends from my childhood at a Thai place, later making a stop at Veneiros for a taste of their famous cheesecake, and we ended at Café Frida playing DJ with my iPhone and talking to Margarita Pracatan, an underground celebrity and personal friend of Boy George. After a long night, an unexpected call from my cousins in Mexico and realizing that Victor is my family made the new beginning worth.

2 comments:

Morazul said...

Ya sé, lo más fuerte es darse cuenta de que tu pareja es ya tu familia... es raro, pero chido. Habrá que empezar el año con la mente y el corazón abiertos, te quierooo

Anonymous said...

I have a family plan so I've heard that can make the overally monthly cost less but I'm not positive. On my family plan, we have an unlimited texting plan already. Does that texting plan carry over if I get the Iphone? I also want internet use. Any estimate at a monthly cost?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://sefr21.com/vb/member.php?u=160]unlock iphone[/url]