Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shadows in the clouds

As I was telling Diego yesterday during our live broadcast on radio global, only in New York I've seen the buildings project shadows into the sky. It's not usual, you need the right combination of fog density, light and tall buildings. I took this picture last summer, one night after Oscar and I left our favorite wine bar in Midtown Manhattan. We haven't been there in a while, as we haven't had our usual long conversations. Things are different now. The year is almost over and I don't have my new year's resolutions. Last year I painted my house, and changed the layout of my room entirely. This year I want to throw things away, I just want to keep the basics and leave room for breathing (and new ideas!). I also want to go back to my old habits of finding beauty on almost everything, like enjoying the sight of the fog covering the buildings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

que efecto raro en el cielo, pero se ve bonito

From us said...

WOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Hablo por todo el mundo!!!! Tu sigue piense y piense que mientras captas y compartas éstas fotos, definitivamente estas justo donde debes!!!!!

Y hay magia!