Friday, September 4, 2009

Cafe Sabarsky

I’m a little bit tipsy . Victor runs to the restroom after I forced one of my rings into his finger to try to loosen it with a bit of soap. He might return with an angry expression, but by the time he gets back our Sachertorte and Strudel will be served, and he won’t have any chance to complain. I feel fine, today is a perfect weather day in New York City. Before walking to the Neue Galerie we drank a bottle of Californian Chardonnay and ate a portobello and goat cheese pizza in Central Park. For a moment I feel as if I don´t need anyone by my side. I feel perfectly happy by and for myself.
Earlier we discussed about exposing our private lives in public. Victor is against Facebook and anything related to sharing his personal endeavors. I don’t agree with him, for me it is important to share my life, as I like to show myself as a subject of the art pieces and stories I produce. I think using oneself as a source is one of the most honest things to do.