Wednesday, October 28, 2009

“You have a terrible sinus infection,” my doctor told me today, “you are very sick.” Funny enough I haven’t felt sick, or at least I’ve been blaming any symptoms to the last hectic days. I’m leaving for Peru on Saturday for work, so I won’t have a free weekend until November the 14th. I’m so looking forward to November 13th at 5:00 PM to be able to finally do nothing. NOTHING, except for probably going sightseeing the autumn foliage; if any of it survives this crazy weather. If not, I’ll just sit down on my couch to drink hot apple cider and read one of the new books I haven’t been able to open.
Diego moves out of the apartment to Greenpoint in a week, so our little family is shrinking. On the other hand, Lalis and his boyfriend are coming to visit during the second week of November. It will be exciting to see her in love after so many years of not finding the right person. I need more of my friends inviting me to weddings; I want an excuse to get a new dress and get drunk on someone else's behalf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jajaja i can give you many reasons just tell me when!!