Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A few months ago I dreamt with rats biting my  feet. After looking for the meaning at a dream's interpreter website I learned that it meant "feeling trap in a rat race".  A month ago I turned 30 and felt accomplished and happy for a while (feeling it took a great deal of bravery getting to this age). But now, I started to get worried about deciding which steps should I follow in order to get to (blank) -this needs to get decided as well-.   I've been reading the Financial Times each morning and I'm enjoying it more than I could have thought. The downside to it is that I now feel anxious about sky-rocketing oil prices and food crisis, adding to the anxiety generated from the lack of personal decisions.  Am I being exaggerated? Probably. Things will happen regardless my worries; besides, not all is bad. Today we walked across Central Park and got to a chamber music concert at the band shell.  The music was beautiful and the park was filled with fireflies. It was neat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo no te puedo contar historias newyorkinas, nunca tuvimos una relacion muy muy cercana pero siempre me gusto mucho tu vibra y tus imagenes. Yo salí de guadalajara no buscando una ciudad sino una relacion, vivi 11 meses en la parte francesa de suiza sin nunca poder llamar a Lausanne mi ciudad, nunca me compre una cama, cambie de direccion mas de 2 veces, perdi el amor, estudie media maestria, aprendi un mar de cosas, conoci gente de todo el mundo, me destriparon el alma y permiti que me destrozaran el corazon, hoy te escribo desde detroit, donde trato de calenterme el corazon antes de regresar a GDL no se a que hacer, llego buscando el teatro la poesia y la boveda celeste mas hermosa del mundo.
Tu vida se lee muy interesante, fue muy agradable saber de nuevo de ti.
un beso